Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Goals

September flew by.  Where is the year going?  The best part is football is back.  Oh and of course Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha.  I went on vacation with my Grandmother to Pigeon Forge last week and took no pictures.  Oh and I had an interview.  


October Goals


**   Workout five days a week.

**  Two morning workouts a week.

**  Read Three books.

**  One thing for myself a week.  

** Work on my cross stitch projects.



And last month results.

September Goals

**  Five workouts a week.

Yeah for completing this one.

**  Read three books
I did this one too.

Brides of Amish Country Book #1-8


** Hang pictures.  (Yes I still have not done it).

Nope still not done.

**  Do something once a week for myself.

Only twice.  

No comments :

Post a Comment