Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sausage Cheese Muffins

I have had to urge to back for a couple of weeks.  I finally gave into it.  I went through and found an this easy muffin recipe from Southern Living.  I tried one tonight and it was good.  I was to lazy to make them this morning so my coworkers will hopefully be helping me finish them off tomorrow morning.  




1 pound package ground pork sausage
3 c. all purpose baking mix
1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cheese soup
3/4 c. water


Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until ti crumbles and is no longer pink.  Drain and cool.  
Combine sausage, baking mix, and shredded cheese in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Stir together soup and 3/4 c. water; add to sausage mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.  Spoon into lightly greased muffin pans, filling to top of cups.  
Bake at 375º for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.




No comments :

Post a Comment