Sunday, August 2, 2015

August Goals

A new month a new set of goals.  I had my physical last week and I am down 14 pounds this year.  


August Goals


**  Hit the gym three days a week.


**  Do three workout videos a week.

**  Hang pictures in my office.

** Read three books.





July Goals


** Five workouts a week.

Yep this didn't happen after I hurt my ankle.  

** Two morning workouts a week.

This one either.

** Read three books

A Merry Heart (Brides of Lancaster County #1)
Rebecca's Promise (Adams County #1)
The Covenant (Abram's Daughters #1)
Mistress of Rome (The Empress of Rome #1) - I couldn't get into this one.

** Hang pictures in the office.

I didn't get this done.  I need to frame one more item.  

** Take a chalk painting class.

S and I took the class.  

No comments :

Post a Comment