Monday, June 1, 2015

June Goals

It is hard to believe we are through five months of 2015.  Where is the year going?  I started getting myself back on track in May.  I started hitting the gym and doing videos more along with eating better.  I even got in a couple morning workouts in too.  I didn't weigh in at the beginning of the month so since April 1st I have lost another 2.2 pounds and another half inch off both my abs and hips.  



June Goals



**  Complete the 21 days arm challenge.






** Complete the JessicaSmithTV 5 mile challenge.

 ** Read 3 books. 

 ** Buy my diploma frame.  I want to finally hang the pictures in my office.  My crest will be ready to pick up from Michael's this weekend.

**  More job hunting.  




May Goals

**  Hit they gym 3 days a week.

Accomplished this.


** Do 3 videos a week.

Accomplished this one too.

** Read 3 books.  My goals for the year is 50 books on Goodreads and I am way behind.

Hit my goal and more.

** Try one new recipe.

I actually did two. 

** Finish the last ornament from last year and the one from last month.

I still need to finish the one from last year.  

No comments :

Post a Comment