Sunday, May 17, 2015

Ranch Pork Chops

I was looking through my cookbook for something to cook this week but everything I found needed to be grilled.  That doesn't work when the weather is predicting rain all weekend.  So where else do you go for a recipe? Pinterest of course.  I found this one from Picky Palate.  




6 pork chops
1 packet of dry ranch dressing
10 oz. can cream of chicken soup


Place pork chops, ranch dressing, and soup into a crock pot over high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours.  




The recipe has some amazing sounding mashed potatoes with it so click on the link.  I was a tad lazy and just used a packet of the Betty Crocker mix.  
I had the fiesta ranch dressing mix on hand so that is what I used.  These turned out amazing.  And is sot easy it could be thrown in before running out the door for work.







2 comments :

  1. The food is absolutely amazing. I hope I could taste and cook that in actual, maybe if I have much time since I am so busy working. Anyways, thanks for sharing your article. God Bless and have a good day. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete