Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lack of Sleep

I was talking to one of my grandmother's this afternoon.  She asked what had been happening and I told her and that I had not had much sleep in the last week.  Her immediate thought was because of the job situation.  I told her no it was from staying up reading.  She died out laughing but still made sure that it wasn't to distract myself.  I have picked up three good books from the library in the last week. And then I got on Pinterest to pass some time and below was in my feed.






So what have I been reading

**Split Second by David Baldacci. It is the first in the King and Maxwell series. I have read one of the later ones and decided it was way past time to go back and read where it started.  So now I need to work my way through the rest of the series in order.


** On Her Own by Wanda E. Brunstetter.  This is the second one her Brides of Webster County series.  This one is set in an Amish community in Missouri and a widowed woman finds a new love.  

**  Festive in Death by J. D. Robb.  This is the thirty-ninth in her In Death series.  I love this series.  It is interesting to see these characters evolve.  



No comments :

Post a Comment