Sunday, May 3, 2015

April Bombed


I totally bombed on my April goals.  I let myself get caught up in being miserable over the news that the company is closing our office at the end of the year.  I came home most nights and crashed especially during the two weeks I was training the  people from corporate who will be taking our jobs.  I am one of the lucky ones as my last day is scheduled for 12/31 so that gives me time to find the right job but it is still a scary feeling.  I started looking for two weeks ago.  Say some prayers the right thing comes along soon.


April Goals


** Hit the gym three days a week.

I hit it maybe once a week.

** Do three videos a week. 

I got in maybe two a week.  

**  Apply for at least one job a week. (more on this later)

I didn't start until 2 weeks ago and applied for a couple.

**  Pick one healthy recipe to try.  

This one I fully completed.  

1 comment :

  1. I am sorry girl, but hope that this is the springboard into something really amazing for you!

    ReplyDelete