Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Goals

Right now I am just looking forward to Spring and I hope it starts quickly this month.  But the idea of spring getting hear faster is not looking good when more snow is predicted for Wednesday.  I know I shouldn't complain considering how slammed the NorthEast has had this year.   I live in Mississippi and should not have to see winter weather 3 weeks in a  row.   I struggled a bit this month and the proof would be that I gained back 3.3 pounds.  Even with that weight gain I lost an inch off my hips and didn't gain anything in my abs.  So something is working or at least I am going to let myself believe that for now.


March Goals

**  Hit the gym 3 times a week.

**  Do three videos a week.  

**  Eat out once a week or less.

**  Finish an ornament I didn't finish last year.

**  Clean out my dresser.  



So how did I do last month?


February Goals

**  Hit the gym three days a week.

I didn't exactly get this done.  I blame the cold but I did workout at home with videos.

**  Finish one of the ornaments I didn't get completed for last Christmas.  

Yeah this didn't happen.  I don't feel so bad as I have two to complete by November.

**  Eat out no more than once a week. 

This one was easy to hit after no spend Janaury.  And I want to keep it up for the year.

**  Do three workout videos a week.  

I exceeded this the last two weeks of the month thanks to the really cold weather and all the winter weather that came in.  

** Paint my office.

This one was completed too.  



I picked up a Garmin vivofit tracker Friday.  I don't usually spend that much on a reward for hitting my goals or close to it.  Granted I had a rebate card I had not spent yet.  

No comments :

Post a Comment