Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Goals

Okay 2015 is already flying by.  Can it slow down a bit?  The year has started off well.  I even started to make some steps to making changes to the year.



February Goals

**  Hit the gym three days a week.

**  Finish one of the ornaments I didn't get completed for last Christmas.  

**  Eat out no more than once a week. 

**  Do three workout videos a week.  

** Paint my office.








So how did last month go?



January Goals


**  Hit the gym three days a week.

This didn't happen.  Thanks to the nasty sinus infection. But I did the best I could.  Last week was the first time I did hit three times and it felt great.


**  Complete the JessicaSmithTV Fit in 15 challenge.

I finished this or so I thought.  It turns out it is a 5 week program and not just for the month of January.  But I did manage to finish up all the videos yesterday.  

**  Try one new recipe.

I did that and picked a healthy one too.

**  No spending on anything but essentials.

I hit this goal.  It wasn't easy and I got a really bad craving for Starbucks.  I got help with that when the bestie sent me a gift card.  I had been spending way to much money there the last couple of months and one of the reasons that prompted me to go with a no spend month.

**  Finish two cross stitch projects.  I have a couple in progress I keep setting aside.

This one was slightly done.  I did finish one and of the other three I had been working on I threw two away as I couldn't remember who I was making them for or wanted them now for myself.  I worked hard on the third one and got close to finishing it.  





No comments :

Post a Comment