Thursday, January 1, 2015

Looking in the Rear view Mirror

I am not sad to look at 2014 through a rear view mirror.  It wasn't a great year or a bad year but I am glad to see it go.  


**  I hit the goal of taking a vacation and exceeding it.  I got in two short trips.  I headed to Natchez in the spring for a long weekend and got to meet my girl Christina.  I also took a short trip with the family to New Orleans in the fall. 

**  I did upgrade one appliance.  I finally got a microwave vent hood in May.  I am still not sure what to do with all the extra kitchen counter space I gained by getting rid of the microwave I had.  

**  I worked on taking better care of myself.  And the extra motivation I had to make that happen was finding out what was causing me some of the minor health issues I started having a couple years ago.  

**  Taking the other two trips cancelled any hopes I had of making it to an away game but I think it was worth it in the long run.

**  Deep cleaning one room a month only happened once.  But because of that I found a lot of stuff to donate.  


I think I hit the most important goals for the year.  And made a few strides towards others and will give me a place to start with in 2015.  


No comments :

Post a Comment