Friday, January 2, 2015

Loading.... 2015

I am ready for the fresh start a new year brings with it.  I hope this year does not pass quite as fast as the previous year but I doubt that really happens.  Why is it that the year seems to fly so fast since becoming an adult?  I started thinking about what I wanted my goals for 2015 would be at the beginning of December once I received my new planner.  


2015 Goals 

**  Make one Christmas ornament a month.  I only managed to get three completely made this year.


**  Replace one appliance.  Yes I had this one last year but one a year is about all I can afford.


**  Get my diploma framed.   I think I need to get that done before I get around to finishing my second degree.

**  Take better care of my health. 






January Goals


**  Hit the gym three days a week.

**  Complete the JessicaSmithTV Fit in 15 challenge.

**  Try one new recipe.

**  No spending on anything but essentials.  

**  Finish two cross stitch projects.  I have a couple in progress I keep setting aside.  





2 comments :

  1. sounds like awesome goals. tell me why appliances are so dang expensive my dishwasher went out and I'm like geeze but with everything going up but wages I am on a tight budget and can relate to your no spend goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you posted a comment on my blog. It has been ages since I've blogged and I had a feeling that I had lost all my followers. I'm going to make it a priority to start blogging once again. I met so many wonderful and fascinating people years ago. I suppose that will be my 2015 goal. So good to hear from you. Speaking of fitness, I've been doing Pilates for over a year now. I love it. Have you tried Pilates?

    ReplyDelete