Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Celebration!!!

No I am still not talking about the fact Ole Miss beat Bama on Saturday.   Something almost as exciting happened this week.  I paid off my student loans.  It is so exciting though it does make me feel old too.   Since the amount for my student loans is in my monthly budget for the whole year I decided I get to blow the amount for the remaining two months on something fun for me.  Now it is just a matter of deciding what I want to spend it on.  I have it narrowed it down to three things.






or




or




or




or




I am determined that the only thing that goes for the house is a new TV for my living room.  Yes it was so tempting to add a Kitchenaid mixer to the list but I don't have anywhere for it to be stored.
It is so hard to decide which one I want more.  But I am waiting until November until I go to purchase what I decide on.




4 comments :

  1. Hey watch it lol
    I'm still sad about it but know you are jumping for joy. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on paying off your student loans, that's huge and you totally deserve a gift. Any of those above is perfect!

    ReplyDelete