Thursday, September 18, 2014

Football Love

I come from a family full of football fans.  The rest of my family either cheers for Alabama or Auburn.   I decided to not piss anyone off and go my own way.

This picture has shown up a couple times in my feed on Pinterest and it makes me smile every time.




Because it makes me think of one of my grandmothers.  Nanny is a Bama alum and at age 86 she still cheers hard every Saturday for them.  She keeps a printout from the Tuscaloosa News with the players names and numbers.  She thankfully does not have the personality of Maxine.  I hope I live as long and am still able to cheer for my team and still understand the ever changing NCAA rules.




1 comment :

  1. I love seeing older fans who have been at it for generations tailgating! There's an older couple that stops by our tailgate every home game and has a drink with us and I love to hear their stories!

    ReplyDelete