Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Mini Vacation

Last week I met up with my grandmother, parents and brother in New Orleans for a couple of days.  Out main goal was to see the World War II museum. 


We stayed at The Blake Hotel.  It was perfect for what we needed in walking distance and for catching the streetcar.  Right after we arrived someone came along and posted this no parking sign due to filming.  The guy in the background is my little brother.  

I realized when I got home I only took two pictures.  I was to busy reading the map to get around and enjoying what I was seeing.  At least that is what I am saying so I don't feel like I was being lazy by not pulling out my camera or phone. 



I got one picture at the museum (there are signs that say not to take them).  This is a 1942 Harley Davidson.



1 comment :