Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Slumber Party

I finally had H and G-man over for a slumber party.  We had to cancel the first one that was planned due to a family emergency.    According to S they woke up Saturday morning ready to come to my house then and for the record I was not up at 7 AM.


I picked them up about 5.  The first order of business was to run through the sprinklers.  


H had a blast.  


G-man thought the water was to cold.  


After drying off G-man took over the camera duties.  Though this is the only picture not of the ground or the door. Not the most flattering angle.

We came in to make our own pizzas.  


Then we played with bubbles.  





I found a 26 piece set and a Cars set.  


They got out the play do too.


G-man pulled out my decorative guitar to sing to us while watching Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.


They took over the living room.  I am not sure why their bags and clothes never made it to their room.




I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast Sunday morning.  I was plating them for the boys and turned around to find G-man drinking out of the milk carton.  

It was a good night.  I am not going to lie all their energy was exhausting.  But Belle and I will do it again.

1 comment :

  1. They are too cute!! What a fun slumber party!

    ReplyDelete