Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Summer plans

No it isn't really summer yet but since classes are over for the semester I have decided summer has started.  I am not taking any classes this summer because I need the break and so does my pocketbook.




I have a few things I want to get accomplished.


**  Work on bringing down my stress level.

**  Save some money towards weekend trips in the fall.

** Finish the present for my aunt.  I am close to halfway done so far.  



** Work on cleaning out my office and redecorating it.  

**  Have a sleepover with the nephews.  


What are your big summer plans?

4 comments :

  1. Have fun on your break! Sometimes it's just good to relax and regroup.
    I'm going to try to do more reading this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not doing any big decorating projects - TBH, I am kinda burned out. And I feel silly when I run into friends and they comment about my redecorating my house a lot. I don't want to be THAT person! :D So we are doing some repairs and some decluttering and that is it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! It sounds like your summer is shaping up to be great! My immediate plans are to get my office set up while renovations continue on the rest of the house - I need a space that is just DONE.

    ReplyDelete