Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Springing Into 2014

A whole new year and a whole new slate.  I want 2014 to be the year I work on myself.  Last year I started feeling lost and want to get rid of that feeling this year.  I am going to spend January working on figuring out how I should go about getting rid of that lost feeling.  Last night S had us all right out a resolution for 2014 and I put down go on a vacation because I have no clue and still don't.


2014 Goals


**  Take better care of myself.  

**  Go on a vacation.

**  Upgrade one appliance.

** Deep clean and get rid of junk in one room a month.

** Go to one away game for the Rebels. 


January 2014 Goals

**  Three cardio workouts a week.

** Two strength workouts a week.

**  One thing for myself a week.


4 comments :

  1. these are great goals! you can do it! I really like your upgrade on appliance goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome goals and I love the deep cleaning I need to add that one to mine. Cheers to 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have definitely got to get back into my workouts this month. Once the weather started getting cold, my exercise came to a halt, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading goal posts and this one is fantastic! I love your goals for 2014! Happy new year, friend!

    ReplyDelete