Monday, January 27, 2014

Pinterest Question

I have a question about posting items from Pinterest.  They have changed some thing and I don't know what to do anymore.  It was so easy before.   All I did in the past was pick the pin I wanted




Then click on the forward icon in the top right corner.




Then select the build t for the pin widget.




To get the code to load.



And then copy and paste the code lines into the HTML page to get the pin to appear. 


So not the pin I want. And it happens with every pin I have tried for the last couple of months.  So what am I doing wrong?

2 comments :

  1. Hmmm...I didn't really follow what you said above. For me, all I do is click the Pin It button in the top left of every pin. If I want to pin something from a website, I just click the + button on the top right of the page. Does your page look different from mine?? I wonder why?! I almost quit Pinterest the last time they changed as I was in the first wave and hated it. I really hope they aren't changing again. I also hope you can figure out how to make it work.

    Have you tried contacting Pinterest? During that big change last year, I emailed and they replied a few days later.

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no earthly idea, but I feel your pain! Your process of pinning sounds totally different from mine. I have a "pin it" tab in my menu bar that instantly pins things.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete