Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Gifts, The Gifts

We all know the fun part of the holidays is receiving gifts and seeing the faces when we give them.  And for me it is a double whammy as I only get gifts one day a year.  





My parents got me this pretty blue topaz bangle for my birthday.  The stones are a really light color.  


There is no doubt that S knows me well.  She picked up the Bears cup at Soldier Field when she went to Chicago in the fall.  


According to S, Beth has me ready for a night on the town with her two gifts.



S got me this great bag to pack stuff in for picnics.  


Santa still comes to visit my brother and me.  I got the Waterford flute for Christmas this year.  I should have known something was up since it wasn't my birthday present.  I am still not sure where I will put the Ole Miss rug.



I got myself this pretty for a combined Christmas and birthday gift.  
image from Amazon






Not really a gift but a must as my previous flat iron died at the beginning of the month.  


I also got a few books and little things.  

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Santa was good to everyone.

2 comments :

  1. Santa was good to you! The whole birthday-at-christmas thing really stinks, especially when you're younger. I feel like we could share lots of stories about that! I love those flutes!

    ReplyDelete