Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Fraternity Collection

I found out about The Fraternity Collection from this years Mississippi magazine's Field guide. I love the fact it is a Mississippi owned company.  Not only do you get to create your own cute shirt but they give 10% of the purchase price to a charity of your choice.  I picked out the Tori pattern and paired it with the deep sea long sleeve shirt.  They have so many choices it took forever to decide on the perfect one.  I originally thought I wanted to pick out a turquoise and grey combination but fell in love with the Tori pattern.  





All the shirts come with a pink and blue bow tie in the corner of the pocket.  They also sell koozies and sunglasses straps made out of the pocket patterns.  I loved the additional surprise of bumper sticker in the bow tie design.  
You won't regret checking out the items at Fraternity Collection.  When you make an order you can always use my favorite charities, Mary Payton's Miracle Foundation


2 comments :

  1. i LOVE fraternity collection and stalk their instagram for giveaways haha, love your color and pattern choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love finding out about local (namely, Southern) companies. I had never heard of The Fraternity Collection until I saw you mention them on Twitter, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete