Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas

I spent Christmas in Alabama this year.  It was great to spend time with my family especially my grandmothers.  We spent the day at my grandmother's on Daddy's side of the family.  It was the biggest group of us together in years and I was so happy not to be the oldest grandkid there (I am #5).  Sadly at the last minute my cousin was told she couldn't travel anymore (she is due in less than a month with a little boy) so my aunt was with her in Florida.  One of my oldest cousins came for the first time in years and I was so excited to finally meet his beautiful wife.  


Christmas presents weren't the only ones being opened.  Linny is due with a little girl in April so my aunts who won't be able to come home brought gifts this weekend.  Isn't that dress the cutest?


Can you tell the guys are getting bored waiting to open presents?


Grandmother got the boxed set of the Jesse Stone movies and a ball cap.  


Adam (he is #2) and his beautiful wife Kim.  They own a photography business in Seattle.  


A group hanging out catching up.


My mother, brother, Adam and Sarah.  

Adam and Kim took a lot of pictures while they were here.  And a few videos.  I can't wait to see the group shot they took.  I hope they will let me share a few.





This was Belle last night after we got home.  She didn't move for hours.  I didn't get any pictures of her playing with the boys.  

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you were able to visit with all of them for Christmas! It looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete