Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas

I finally got into the spirit of decorating for Christmas during the Iron Bowl.  I am not going to lie I considered not even putting up my tree this year.  But then I remembered I had some new ornaments to put up.  




While I was at it I wrapped the presents I have to send off.  
I am to short even with my step stool to reach the top of the tree to add the topper.  



This one is from last year.  I got it on Christmas Eve and the reindeer are the thumbprints for H & G.


I had to ad a new Ole Miss ornament.  



This year's snowman.  He was to cute not to buy.


Walmart has ornaments with the armed forces crest.  I couldn't resist the Air Force one.  I have to remember to go back and pick one up for the parents.


I found this little football so cute.



Ms. Belle was a ton of help as you can tell.



















7 comments :

  1. Love the tree! I'm lucky to get mine up by the 15th. I'm so bad about decorations. Belle is adorable...clearly she was a big helper!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the thumbprints ornament! what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to put up a tree, Ruth. Belle is a beauty, and of coarse the Ole Miss ornament is my fave! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you decided to put up a tree! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for putting up the tree! I hate the work involved, but I love the difference it makes for even just a few weeks. I love seeing your ornaments and hearing the background behind them. I am obsessed with hearing "ornament stories." I love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful tree:) thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete