Sunday, November 24, 2013

Peaunutty Hot Cocoa Mix

I was working on cleaning out my recipe box and found a this recipe from Nestle.  I am not sure where I found it or even how long I have had it around.



Peanutty Hot Cocoa Mix

1 c. dry instant nonfat dry milk
2/3 c. Nestle toll house peanut butter & milk chocolate morsels, coarsely chopped
1/3 c. granulated sugar
1/4 c. baking cocoa
1/4 c. powdered coffee creamer
pinch of salt

Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl.  Whisk until evenly blended.  Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature until ready to use or package.  
Makes about 2 cups of mix.

Spoon 4 tbsp. of cocoa mix into mug.  Add 1 cup boiling water: stir well.





I couldn't find the peanut butter & chocolate chip mix so I grabbed a bag of Reece's peanut chips and one of semi sweet chips.  It turned out wonderful.  I might have to take some to work to have everyday instead of always having the instant packets.


1 comment :