Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Goals

I am so happy to see a new month.  Last month ended up being a total bust.  Okay not quite the whole month I did well for the first week and a half.  The only goal I accomplished was taking some time for myself.  And that did feel great!!!  But I need to do better about working out and taking care of my health.


November Goals


**  Hit the gym 3 days

**  Workout two mornings a week

**  Complete the 30 day Squat challenge again.

** Continue to take some time for myself



I think leaving it at four goals this month will make it easier to complete them.  Plus I have a project due this month for my class.

2 comments :

  1. I need to take more time for myself too! Love seeing your goals written out! You can do it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to set some goals for myself also. I have been walking on a consistent basis which is good but maybe it's time to pump it up a bit. Good Luck with your November goals.

    ReplyDelete