Sunday, November 10, 2013

Chicken Creole with Chile Cream Sauce

I have not cooked a lot lately.  For one nothing has been very appealing lately.  I finally gave in and pulled out a recipe I have tried from the past.  I found it years ago on the Campbell's website.




4 boneless chicken breast halves
2 tsp. creole or Cajun seasoning
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. water
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chiles
1 tsp. lime juice
1/4 c. sour cream
hot cooked rice


Season chicken with creole seasoning.
Heat oil in skillet.  Add chicken and cook until browned.
Add soup, water, chiles, and lime juice.  Heat to a boil.  Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.  
Stir in sour cream and heat through.  Serve over rice.






When I didn't have rice around the house I have put it over pasta.  


1 comment :