Monday, November 4, 2013

A Hodge Podge



** Pinterest has changed it so only registered business or blogs seem to be able to load pins to their websites.  Either that or I can't figure out the changes.  Anyone know how to make it work?

**  I am happy to see Jonathan Rhys Meyers back on my TV.  Dracula might get interesting after all.

**  Is anyone else watching Reign on the CW?  I started it and have really enjoyed it the show so far.

** I hate that the girls weekend had to be canceled. I was so excited for a couple of days in Nashville.  

** R got me addicted to another game. Candy Mania.  Does anyone else play this game?

**  I could deal without the Christmas commercials already being on TV and the radio.







4 comments :

  1. Hmm...I just tried loading a pin and it worked fine for me. I hope this isn't another change though. The last time they made a big change I was in the first test group and it sucked. For me, I just click the + sign at the top right and scroll down to add from website. Does it not let you do that too?

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cheat and just save the image. And I'm probably going to get in trouble for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO SAD about Nashville :-(. But I am SO EXCITED about our new Nashville plans for 2014!

    ReplyDelete