Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Goals

Hello October!!

I hope you bring the beautiful fall weather with you.  I am ready for the nice weather even if it brings with it allergy issues.  
As for September you came close to kicking my butt.  I hit my goals.  I struggled last week with my allergies already acting crazy.  I made it.  Even if I had to squeeze in working on my cross-stitch yesterday.  I have struggled to stay up with my class but I am working at staying up to date now.   A bit must as mid terms are this month.



October Goals


**  Gym 3 times a week.

**  Two workout DVDs a week.

** Three morning workouts a week.

** Do one thing a week for myself.



5 comments :

  1. I am so glad you are taking some time for yourself each week! It is much needed and MUCH deserved! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great goals. My goal is to do Jillian Michaels every weekday until christmas. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you put these in writing. Very brave and organized, which is half the fight of staying fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some good goals. I seriously need to incorporate some into my life!

    ReplyDelete