Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Goals






Where is the year going?  September has arrived along with shorter days and football season.  I hit my goals for August even if I didn't see many changes but I put in the work so I am proud of that.  I do know that I need to work on my eating going forward.


September Goals


** Go to the 2 times a week

**  Do two DVDs a week.  

** workout 3 mornings a week

** Take lunch 4 days a week.

** work on my cross-stitch

**  add more fruits and vegetables to my daily diet

** Go to one football game.





What are your goals for September?

2 comments :

  1. I love September so much! It feels like a whole new year for some reason, and you know how I love new beginnings! My goals are to work out 6 days per week, and be caffeine, sugar, and (mostly) carb free by the end of the month. Let's hope I don't kill someone! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goals are awesome! Share pics of your cross stitch!!

    ReplyDelete