Sunday, September 8, 2013

Grove Time

Yesterday I headed down to Oxford with R for a day in The Grove and to watch Rebels play South East Missouri.  The game was declared a red game.  



I am not sure who decided that as SEMO colors involve red too.  


The band during pre game.  



One of our Super Rebels did the Are you Ready?  It was great to see Michel Oher in his Ravens jersey and the Super Bowl trophy.  



The team running onto the field.  


It was great to be back in Vaught-Hemingway on a Saturday evening.


I wasn't thinking and didn't get a single picture while hanging out in The Grove.  I promise to do better next time.








6 comments :

  1. How fun! I'm so jealous- I'd love to be able to get to a few Georgia games. Is it a long drive for you?

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I hope to go there for a game someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that football season is here! I am terrible about remembering to get pictures while we're tailgating so I have been MAKING myself do it as soon as we get to our lot this year haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love football season! Check out my link up for all things football!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I miss being in college and going to the games every Saturday! We just watch from home or with our alumni group now! Found you through the football link up on Living Barefoot and Crazy! Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great seeing you! Hope you make it to more games this year.

    ReplyDelete