Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Seventeen years ago I was still getting settled into Brown Hall for freshman year and getting to know someone who would become one of my best friends.  I can't believe it has been that long since I ran from Fulton Chapel and down the hill to the ZTA house.  But before we go to that we had to go through the craziness that is Rush.





This is Beth and I on pref night.  It is hard to believe some days we were that young.  I do miss the fun days we had in old Brown Town.  This picture has been framed for years and in every room, apartment or house I have lived in since I got this printed.  Right now it sits on the end table in my living room.



3 comments :

  1. I love this post so much! Such a special relationship

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture! Pref night is always so sentimental!

    ReplyDelete