Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Key Lime

I learned a couple things last night with the air is out.  A friend has a heating & air degree.  Granted even if I remembered that (vague memory of learning that) I probably wouldn't have called as I have major issues with asking my friends for help on anything.   I have had the wonderful Key Lime Pie Martini I had in Natchez on my mind.  I have looked for a recipe online for one but couldn't find the schnapps listed anywhere around here.  Last week I stopped at the liquor store for some more whiskey, need to be prepared for football season after all, and saw some Pinnacle Key Lime Pie whipped vodka. After checking out their recipes I went back last night and picked up a bottle to give it a try.  It made dealing with no air a lot easier.  Granted when I went to pin the below the recipe is a little different than the one I tried.


Key Lime Pie Martini

2 parts Pinnacle Key Lime Whipped Vodka
1 part half and half
ice

Put the vodka, ice and half and half in a shaker and shake.


*from the Pinnacle Vodka




Yes I will be giving the one above a try too.



1 comment :

  1. Please taste test and tell us what you think. That has the potential to be my new favorite drink!!

    KK

    ReplyDelete