Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Goals

August is here!!  The best part about it finally arriving is football season is only weeks away.  The bad part is that the year is flying by way to fast.  I bombed pretty bad with all my goals in July.  I started off with a bang but really died out in the last week and half.  The last papers and final took up more time than I expected.  But that is okay a new month has started and time to focus on some new goals.


August Goals


**  Hit the gym 4 days a week for cardio.  

**  Work on abs.

**  Fit in two days of a fitness video.

**  Workout three mornings a week.  I really need to get back in the habit before classes start back up at the end of the month.


** Read four books before classes start.

3 comments :

  1. That is ambitious! My goal is just to get inside the Y three days a week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth, I thought about you the other day when they were announcing the dates of the first football games. You know I am not a sports fan, but I am sure ready for that football weather. You have a lot on your plate with working and going to school, don't sweat it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great goals! I always do the youtube video "8 minute abs" when I want to do abwork!

    ReplyDelete