Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A little of everything




**  The old couple on the Swiffer commercials are so cute.  I always thought I would have a relationship like that.  

**  I would really love to go on a spring break trip this year.

**  This has been the worst season of Big Brother in history.

** I am trying to figure out what planner I would like to have for 2014.  I am not sure I want to spend the money on another Erin Condren planner.

**  I got an A in my summer class.  So far I have racked up three As since going back to school.  I hope I can keep it up.

**  I am beginning to wish I had a TV in my bedroom.


5 comments :

  1. I totally agree with BB it just plain out is crappy!
    I wanted a EC planner but I didnt think I would use it enough to spend that kind of money on it. Let me know if it is worth it or not?
    Miss Smarty you go girl I am so proud and I know you are too way to keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your A's! I have never watched BB, but I have a friend who is obsessed with it. She hasn't had real nice things to say so far either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have TV in your bedroom? Man, I love being able to lay in bed and watch TV... especially when I'm not feeling good.
    And on a side note: I am in love with the couple on that commercial, too :)

    ReplyDelete