Sunday, July 21, 2013

Next Food Network Star

It is no secret I love watching The Next Food Network Star each year.






I have always seen it as an unknown person getting their chance to live their dream and get a show on the Food Network. I have been really disappointed with this season.  This year there have been three contestants who have appeared on other Food Network Shows.  So far one has been eliminated but at least he can say he beat Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America.  The other two have appeared on Restaurant Impossible and Chopped.  
I usually find a couple I can like during the season but this year he is the only one I have liked at all.  The only one I can think I could stomach to watch is Rodney the pie guy, who is one that has been on the network before. 
Is anyone else watching this season? And has anyone else noticed the network is becoming more competition shows than cooking shows?






4 comments :

  1. I think that show is too funny! love cooking and tv so why not! Have a happy Monday and be sure to check out my newest dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch, but I could easily get addicted to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to watch this show - last season's was the best (if I remember correctly). I would never watch fake Stacey, I like Russell okay, but he's a little annoying, I think Rodney is a goof and I wouldn't watch him, and I like Damaris, but I can't say she'd be bringing anything new to the network.... I usually just watch the NFS and then never watch the winner.....And thank God they got rid of Lovely - she was annoying!

    ReplyDelete