Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Laundry Rooms

Who doesn't want a better organized laundry room or in my case a laundry closet.  It is the smallest room in the house and I have been wanting some more organization in the house.

I would love something that looked like these.









But with my small budget buying a new washer and dryer set isn't going to happen.  So it will have to be something along these lines.














For the moment I am going to start with painting the closet. And I think I am going to go with an unexpected color.

2 comments :

  1. I'd looooove a new washer and dryer but there's no money for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My laundry room is the same space as the one for small space, but it does have a little extra room. I guess I could make mine look better. Wonder what is in those boxes?

    I want a mud room.

    ReplyDelete