Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ball season.

I spent my spring studying and hitting the ball parks to watch H play tball and soccer.




G is still to young this year to play.  So it was another year of chasing G around to keep him off the field.  I don't know what I will do if he is playing next year and I can sit through a whole game.



Saturdays were spent on the soccer field, when it wasn't rained out.  I got one good picture only because I agreed to send it to Mommy while she was traveling.


G & I went to the playground for one game to run around.  He had a blast climbing around but shocked me by not wanting to spend all his time on the swings as that was all he could talk about on the walk over.  So sad they removed the swing set from by the tball field.  



I got one shot of H playing tball.  

1 comment :