Monday, May 27, 2013

Dream Trip - The Hamptons

I found a Royal Pains marathon on today and spent the whole day watching the show.  I love that show and can't wait for the new season to start this summer on USA.  But every time I watch the show it makes me want to visit







The beaches look so beautiful. And it is in an area of the country I have never visited.



It would be amazing to stay in one of the grand houses but let's face it that won't happen on my budget.




The show is based on a concierge doctor,Hank, service working in The Hampton's. Hank along with her brother, Evan (who runs the business side) end up living in the guest house of a mysterious wealthy German business man Boris. I enjoy the story lines though I have a hard time deciding each week who's wardrobe I like more the physician's assistance Divya





or Evan's fiancee Paige.








What show has made you want to visit the location it is set in? What are your favorite summer TV shows?

1 comment :

  1. Ha, Ruth, you will roll when I tell you.....The Walton's. I want to pack my things and move to Virginia and live in the mountain's. I am positive I was born in the wrong time. I would have loved to have been a Walton on the mountain.

    ReplyDelete