Monday, May 6, 2013

A bit of organization

 For the last couple of months the clutter on my bathroom vanity and in the drawer have been driving me crazy.  Not to mention I was tired of digging through my bag on the days I wear makeup.  I started thinking of ways to do something about it.  I went and looked around Lowe's for drawer organizers and found a great set with out 10 pieces of different sizes.





Vanity before


Vanity drawer before.


I forgot to get a shot of my vanity but it is so much cleaner with just a couple items on it I need everyday.


My vanity drawer after.  So far it is working pretty well.  Next I need to start going through everything and throwing out what I don't need.  


This was my first project over the weekend to tackle.  I have a few more that I really need to start on but that will have to wait until After Relay for Life this weekend.

4 comments :

  1. I love organizing my closets/drawers etc. gives me an inordinate amount of pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I desperately need to do this with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! I love before and after organization shots!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must feel so nice to have everything organized! My bathroom is making me crazy right now too
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete