Thursday, April 11, 2013

Just some thoughts


**  I will have a teenager in my life starting Friday.  I can't believe my niece is hitting that milestone already.


** I am so excited we are finally having warm temperatures.  Time to break out the sandals this week.  

**  I really wish I had checked the gas tank on the grill.  I had my heart set on some Caribbean Chicken Kabobs for dinner Sunday night to only go out and find the tank was empty.


** I will sound crazy but I did enjoy being on jury duty this week.  And it wasn't just because I got to have lunch with S for three days this week.

**  I hate writing papers.  Doing those alone makes me regret deciding to go back to school.

**  I am looking forward to spending time with my girls for a mini girls weekend in a couple weeks.  I don't see these girls enough.


2 comments :

  1. I'm jealous that you got on a jury! Good luck heading back to work.

    KK

    ReplyDelete