Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dress Shopping

It is never fun dress shopping and especially when you have to go on your own.  I have a wedding coming up in three weeks and wanted to get it out of the way as my life is going to be crazy leading up to it.  So Friday afternoon I went after work I headed out to find one.  With the help of a few friends by picture I finally decided on one and got it on a great sale at Kohl's.



Dress One





Dress Two



Dress Three



 With the help of the group of friends I ended up with dress three.  Now to figure out what shoes to wear with it.  And those will have to come out of what is already in my closet.  


8 comments :

  1. Ooo, love that third dress! I'd probably wear my beige heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - three is the one! Oh girl, I have a wedding and rehearsal April 19th and 20th. I cannot find ANYthing. I hate to shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third dress is a definite winner! The color is so springy and you'll be able to wear it on other occasions. On a side note I LOVE kohl's.



    between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third one. You look great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am glad that you chose #3--that was my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking 2 or 3 before I saw your decision. But the third is fantastic!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's exactly the dress I would have chosen-I love it! It looks great on you.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete