Sunday, April 14, 2013

Best Bookstore

A couple weeks ago the morning radio program I listen to mentioned a survey from Publisher's Weekly  and their topped ranked bookstore in the US.  Being a fan of books and how much I enjoy wondering through a bookstore for something new to read.  And much to my delight it was a bookstore in my favorite city in the US.


Square Books in Oxford, MS.

It is always wonderful seeing places in Oxford named to a best list in America. Makes me feel so happy to see a place I love get recognized for the beautiful wonderful place it is. I love getting the chance to wonder the old store on the square.  It is a sweet place to browse.  And on a nice day don't forget to stop upstairs for some ice cream and go eat it on the balcony.





1 comment :

  1. I love a good bookstore and am so sad so many are closing. It's one of our fave things to do, just go kick it and look at books.

    ReplyDelete