Monday, April 1, 2013

April Goals

April how did you get here so fast? I can't believe how fast this year is flying by. What happened to time flies when you are having fun? I sure have not been having that much fun this year. April is turning out to be a busy month for me. Two papers, niece turning into a teenager, sorority big sis gets married, S's birthday, Taste of Hernando and jury duty. Getting my next paper done the same week of jury duty should be fun. But one good thing is I met all but one goal for the month of March. I didn't get time to take the tutorial video for my Macbook and I am thinking that will have to wait until class is over this semester. I am still debating taking a summer class granted I did sign up for one online class.


April Goals


**  Hit the gym or workout 4 times a week and two strength workouts.

**  Continue to quit hitting the snooze button so much.  

**  Two morning workouts a week.  Hopefully some weeks on top of the above.  

**  Work on at least one cross-stitch project.  

**  Work on cleaning out my office.  

**  Work on cleaning out the flower beds.  


2 comments :

  1. Wow you have a lot on your plate! Good luck achieving your goals! (I'm with you on the snooze button)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete