Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekend recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  I spent mine with S and family.  It is hard to go to visit the family and get back so late on a Sunday.

I went down to S's house and we dyed eggs with the boys.  I almost forgot about such and she texted me around 2.  I have been so busy with class I have not given much thought to the holiday.





And the finished product.  S picked up a kit to make them look like baby chics.  We only did one for each boy as the fact glue wasn't in the kit was missed and we could only find super glue.  



You can hardly tell there are eyes on the one G is touching.  I promise I put them on there.

I spent Friday night with MB and her girls having a girls night out.  We went to see The Croods which was a really cute movie.  And the weekend was capped off by eating lunch at S's parents.  I ate way to much food this weekend.  

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a nice, mellow weekend. Happy Easter, Ruth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice holiday! My boys want to see the Croods. We may fit it in this week during Spring Break. :)

    ReplyDelete