Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Random Musings



**  I started taking a melatonin supplement a couple weeks ago.  Within an hour of taking it I can barely keep my eyes open.  That might be the pill or it might be mental thing.

** I am so excited it is Spring Break.  Though my plans aren't going the way I wanted.  I had planned to spend more time in the gym but instead my sinuses are giving me hell.  


** I was watching The Cosby Show tonight and figured out how I will be spending my weekend.  Watching a Golden Girls Marathon on TVLand.

**  I am really nervous about writing my first paper in years for class next week.  I am not sure I really remember how to write one.  


**  The only good thing about the time change is the days are longer.  

**  I am trying to decide if I am going to take classes this summer or take the time off.

**  I logged into my Google Reader tonight and there was a message that Google is going to retire the reader in July.  Any suggestions of another reader to use?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. I might need to try the melatonin. I say take summer off to rejuvenate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like BlogLovin. It's kind of similar.

    My son takes melatonin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the same thing when I went into Reader! Boo. But BlogLovin is pretty good. I just need to go through my Reader & follow all the same blogs on there, which will take a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the Melatonin? I have insomnia issues too.

    That sucks about Reader, although it probably is a good opportunity to clean out some old blogs that I no longer read. I am afraid that my readership numbers are going to take a hit--I hit 15,000 page views this month, which is bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad takes melatonin at night to sleep and it's really helped him. Also loving longer days- thank goodness for daylight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melatonin doesn't work that well for me...I'm jealous! I just posted about the whole Google Reader thing. I found Feedly and I LOVE IT! I use that and Bloglovin, but I think for a reader, I will use Feedly more.
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete