Friday, March 1, 2013

March Goals

I am not going to lie I bombed at my goals for last month.  Well at least at the biggest one, keeping up a fitness routine.  I did buy new sneakers and work on cutting back on the snooze button habit.     I really never took into account how much of my time outside of work would be taken up with all the reading for my class this semester.    I think I might have a handle on it now though.  So no prize for me this month.


March Goals

** Get back in the gym with 4 cardio and 2 strength workouts a week.  

**  Continue to cut back on the snooze button.  This will help with getting in workouts by giving me time to get one in a morning or two a week.

** Learn more about my new MacBook. 

**  Craft a hour a week.  

** Make it through writing my first paper in years.




If I hit my goals for March I am going to get a new ITunes gift card for some new tunes.


3 comments :

  1. New month so you have a vlean slate. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't meet all of those goals in a YEAR. I am so scattered!! Good luck to you friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete