Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy 40th!!!



Source: squidoo.com via Ruth on Pinterest


I got hooked on The Young and the Restless when I was in the fifth grade by a baby-sitter.  For years I would record it on the VCR during the school year so that I could watch it while doing homework.  And then I became an adult and would watch it while cooking dinner, that is until my VCR died.  So Yes one of the best parts of getting a DVR last year was getting to record it again and always watching it instead of when I remembered it was on Soap net.  Yes I am a goof ball and love to know what is going on in Genoa City, especially what Victor Newman and Jack Abbott are fighting about now.    In the last two weeks at the beginning of each episode key characters have been introducing the episode with a spotlight on their characters.   My favorite have to be Eric Braeden's on Victor Newman





And Joshua Morrow's Nick Newman




Though the one I can't wait to see is Jeanne Cooper's on Katherine Chancellor.  Jeanne has been with the show since the very beginning.  I have always been dazzled by the jewels she wears on the show.  

Do y'all have a favorite soap now or in the past.  



Videos from YouTube

2 comments :

  1. I was an ABC soap watcher but I did watch Y&R on occasion. I love the theme song and tried to teach it to myself on piano. I did watch Days in high school during the Cruise of Deception, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOVE Y&R! I've been watching it my whole life. Even my father watches it.

    ReplyDelete