Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Multiples XIII - Closets

I have a huge things towards organizations and am always looking for new ideas. I tend to wear the same things every week because they are the first things I see and/or think of so finding ideas of better organization in my closet have been great. And okay some of them are dreams too. No, I have not done anything towards using any yet but this years goal is to add some new orgainzation around the house.


Source: blog.hgtv.com via Ruth on Pinterest






Source: houzz.com via Ruth on Pinterest



Source: hgtv.com via Ruth on Pinterest














5 comments :

  1. those are all fantastic closets! I love organizing closets and putting together outfits. If we lived near each other, I'd totally do it for you. Hmmm maybe I should start my own business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only you could come over and make my house like all of these beautiful pictures lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those closets are lovely! I have a walk in closet, but I want a 'room closet' like the ones you pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A well organized and laid out closet makes all the difference. I'd love to have any of the above in the future!

    ReplyDelete