Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Multiples - Laundry Rooms

I just have a laundry closet and dream of having a laundry room again.  I got spoiled by the laundry room in my first apartment. I also have loved seeing ideas of better organization for a laundry closet.  I spotted the washer and dryer set I own in a couple pins.



Source: houzz.com via Ruth on Pinterest



Source: google.ca via Ruth on Pinterest



Source: bhg.com via Ruth on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Ruth on Pinterest















3 comments :

  1. talking to our real estate agent, he said laundry rooms really sell houses! Apparently everyone wants one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for my laundry room to look like any of these! Beautiful!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I would hide out and rest in these rooms if I had one. :)

    ReplyDelete