Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Goals

Why does the year always seem to go by faster now that I am an adult? A month into 2013 and so far I am not impressed with the year yet. I did hit my goals for January. Not to mention losing 4 1/2 pounds. So I went and picked out a new book over the weekend. How did everyone else do with their goals?


February Goals

** keep up with my workouts. I am going to shoot for four cardio and two strength workouts a week again.


** Work on cutting back on the number of times I hit the snooze button.


** Get new sneakers. The pair I have are close to a year old. Any suggestions?

** Spend a hour a week doing some crafting.


6 comments :

  1. Yay go girl on losing the weight and for making all of your goals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up with those workouts! Yes, you need new sneakers. Do you have a Fleet Feet near you? Snooze button...yes, that's a problem for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I have a suggestion! Nike Shox, best athletic shoe out there--hands down!

    4.5 lbs! Go on with your bad self!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4.5 lbs, fantastic work! I hit the snooze way too often as well! New sneaks will make a huge difference, find a local running shop that will do a shoe fitting, most sell cross training sneaks too.

    My feb goal is to get a dang job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on hitting your January goals, and losing 4 1/2 lbs! My February goals are mostly centered around making money, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on losing four plus pounds. That is so great and you must feel it in your pants. I would get a pair of those spiffy bright colored (pink) nikes. The really cool ones that would so motivate six workouts a week. Good luck with this month.

    ReplyDelete