Monday, February 18, 2013

Award Season

With all the award shows happening on TV recently it seems appropriate to write about the one I received recently.  I think I also received this back in the fall and forgot to write about it (sorry if that is the case to the person who gave it to  me).

I received the award from Lauren over at On A Lighter Note....  If you haven't checked out Lauren's blog you really need too.

So for this award is for blogs


The rules are:
  1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
  2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
  3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate


Random facts

1.  I have spent my day off watching Crossing Jordon episodes on Netflix.
2.  I wanted to be a lawyer when I was a kid.  
3.  I received my acceptance letter to Auburn on my father's birthday.  A hard pill for that Bama fan to swallow.
4.  I am so over learning about the French & Indian War.  Good thing we are moving on after this week in class. 
5.  I have worn glasses since I was ten.  
6.  I hate bananas.  That goes for the smell and taste.
7.  I was scared of the vacuum when I was a kid.
8.  I have not painted my nails anything but clear in at least 10 years.
9.  I love the smell in the air after it has rained.  
10.  My DVR has not been this caught up since I got one.
11.  Coming up with eleven facts is really hard.


Lauren's Questions

1.  What is the one decision you've made int he past that always makes you say  "What if I'd gone the other way?"
My big what if would be if I had joined the Air Force.  

2.  What is your go to comfort food?
Anything with cheese.  

3. What is your favorite "Windows down music up" driving song?
Do I have to pick just one.  It all depends on my mood.  But any Lynyrd Skynyrd will fit that bill.  

4.  What is the furthest place you have ever traveled?
Los Angeles

5.  If you had money to splurge on one item you really wanted what would that item be?
Well I would say a Macbook, but I did that last weekend out of a need.  So I will go with a new oven.  

6.  Have you ever had to stay in the hospital for more than one night?
No I have been lucky.  

7. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
It would have to be someone southern but as to who I can't be sure.

8.  If there was a soundtrack for you life, who'd be on it?
Eric Clapton, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Rolling Stones, Alabama, Faith Hill

9. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done (or had done to you) in public?
Tripping up the union steps

10. If you had to move to another city today, where would you want to go?
Wow! That would be a tough choice.  But the place I feel most at home is Oxford.

11. Name one goal you want to accomplish this year?
Upgrade at least one kitchen appliance.



My Questions

1) What is you favorite drugstore beauty product?
2) What was your favorite school supply as a kid?
3) What is your favorite local restaurant or bakery?
4) What is your favorite music artist or band?
5) What is your favorite clothing store?
6) What was your favorite toy as a kid?
7) What magazines do you subscribe to?
8) What is your favorite drink?
9) What is your favorite season and why?
10) What was the name of your first pet?
11) What is your dream vacation?



I pass this along to anyone who has not received it yet.








1 comment :

  1. Can't believe you weren't kicked out of house for your school selection! This is cute. I'll try to do it soon.

    ReplyDelete